Possibly the oldest house remaining on the Balmain Peninsula built c.1840 possibly earlier, was documented and supervised by Oikos Architects and the work was undertaken by Oikos Constructions. A Conservation Study was undertaken by Oikos Architects on the place prior to work being undertaken. The restoration also included the construction of two town houses behind the cottage.
Architecture: OIKOS Architects
Construction: Oikos Constructions
Photography: Oikos Architects